- Stress & Anxiety; Prejudice, Racism; Coping with a life crisis, transition and change;
- Bereavement, Grief and loss; Suicide bereavement;
- Relationships, Separation & Divorce; Family conflicts & Parenting;
- Self-esteem and self-confidence; Adult survivors of childhood abuse; Domestic Violence; Anger Management;
- Mental Health Counselling: Are you worried about a mental health issue but don’t know how to go about getting help? Perhaps someone you love is coming to terms with a mental health diagnosis and you’d like to know how to support them as best you can;
- Trauma and Post Traumatic Stress;
- Workplace related stress; Personal development and growth.
I encourage you to take the first step and contact me for an initial consultation to explore whether and how we can work together. Book free by using the contact form for your first Online 20 mins session with me on Zoom to see how happy you feel working with me. When you send me a message, I will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Working with individuals, couples, parents & families in private practice in Gloucester.
- Conduct on-line counselling using video, Zoom, email and text.
Get in Touch
I am available for on-line counselling, therapy, supervision appointments to clients based in the UK, Ireland and the Isle of Man via the internet.
If you are using the contact form after business hours, I will respond as soon as possible.
Accredited Member of professional & accreditation Body: BACP
Member of BAATN & AFT
The British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
Wishing everyone well during these challenging times and I hope to be of service to you.
Please adhere to safety guidelines by wearing masks, keeping social distancing and hand washing.